Friday, December 7, 2007

Go PSD!

Super bilis ng panahon. This picture was taken in December of 2006. Mutli-tasking ever: was checking episodic plug scripts, while doing my make-up for the grand PSD Christmas presentation, while volumizing my hair. But of course...I would always have the time to smile and pose for the click. Gandaaaa!



Can't remember if I was drunk na when this picture was taken. I've always been wild and ecstatic even without alcohol in my veins. Bwahaha! Oh and by the way, the lady beside me (Jaya's twin sister as we call her) -- her name is Edna. Eds for short. One of my closest friends in my department. We're not lovers! We just love to hug. Beth! (the other lady in orange) Kanin pa!!!


The EP-ECH-EM gelz got wet and wilder after a few cans of beer.

Looking forward to a sexier, wetter, and wackier Christmas party this year! 4 days to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Schizo's Archive: Do Not Open