Thursday, December 6, 2007

So Into My Own World

Leave me alone for now.
I just want to embrace myself in its entirety.
I do not want to care about you or what tomorrow brings.
I don’t want to hear the noise around.
Silence is the most beautiful sound for me right now.
And my heartbeat, the only motion I’ll welcome.

Don’t talk to me right now.
I’m too busy figuring out
My dreams, my hopes, my fears.
Don’t even know if I want to laugh or cry or shout or sing
Maybe I will just stand still
Roll my eyes and gaze at the world
Without having to hold a thought.

Please don’t touch me right now.
I’m obsessed about how cold I feel, how cold I am.
I don’t need warmth.
In fact I want to freeze.
Stand motionless.
And feel nothing.
The touch of your skin would melt me away.

Don’t stay beside me.
Don’t walk behind me.
Don’t go before me.
There is no need to guide me.
I want to move freely.

Written on December 5, 5:30pm. Mind wandering. Thoughts floating.
Work? What work??!! I declared Dec 5 a holiday.
I'm just killing time. And in a few minutes, off I go to infinity.
Kabush!

No comments:

Schizo's Archive: Do Not Open