Thursday, August 30, 2007

And the universe responded...

I need healing.


I am stuck in mud and resisting my own evolution.
I am being guided into the dragon's cave to replenish my energy.
I know that the light is shining on my magical knowledge.
But I need a warrior to help me in my battle.

through riddles

I need an adventure.

My quest consumes me and decides my fate.
I need healing so I may heal.
I am evolving on a magical level.
I need an ally with a spirit that shines, to cast away the darkness.
and puzzles

I need to go with the flow.

I am guided by the moon.
And using the lunar energy, I have have the ability now
of sowing awareness in others about magic. Magic in many forms. Wisdom. Laughter. Music. Love.
But I am failing to relay a vital message.
My best ally now is someone who can nurture me.
that only time and cosmic energy can decipher.

No comments:

Schizo's Archive: Do Not Open